Sunday, 29 January 2017

Morning Skincare Routine

So sticking true to my goals for 2017 I have a skincare routine, but I have actually managed to start one for both day and night. But first lets talk about my morning routine. I'm not one to slather myself in loads of different lotions and potions, I'm not even one for getting the latest and greatest stuff. Although I do secretly look in awe of those bloggers and youtubers that do and have absolutely flawless skin, I mean can we talk about how flawless and stunning Estee Lalonde always looks! But like I said and the end of last year I started looking into skincare and wanting to help make my skin feel and look the best it could be! 

Origins had always been a brand of interest to me, I liked the natural look of it all and it was one of the first my twin and friend actually spoke about to me, I liked the fact the take a minimalist approach to beauty as I would say I, like many others strive to live minimalistically and I even like just how eco friendly they are although I'm not a preacher in that. I knew my skin needed that lift to make it look brighter and more awake as I actually rarely wear any make up, especially as I'm waking up at 6 am everyday at the moment and would rather spend more time in bed than apply make up and so it's essential I use skincare to give me that glow and so that's where I started my search for the skincare that suited me.

THE PRODUCTS
GinZing Energy-Boosting moisturiser:  They have an entire GinZing range which aim to wake up that tired skin which is fortified with coffee beans and ginseng. It aims to help skin that looks and feels tired to restore glow and give it that get-up feeling. In the winter my skin can go very dull looking and pale. Especially during my teaching placement the bags under my eyes come up in all their glory and in all honesty I personally think I look unwell. But the Energy Boosting moisturiser has really helped to make my skin get that glow it needs in the mornings and also leaves my skin feeling so silky and smooth I always feel a little better when applying this. I can definitely see a difference when I do and don't apply this cream in the mornings.

Renewal Serum with Willowherb: I apply this daily as well before putting on the moisturiser and I personally think the two together work well, I love a serum and again this worked well as it focuses on restoring that much needed glow, especially with weather as gloomy as Englands I think this time of year it is definitely needed for that little pick me up. I think I'll definitely be using not only this but the GinZing Moisturiser for years, especially in the colder months when you want skin that glows all year round.

Intensive Moisturising Ointment: This one I do actually use day and night, but this pot is my holy grail. I actually get really bad dry skin around my nose area and if I apply this day and night it instantly disappears and I have never found anything that works as well as this does, it is amazing and I was kindly gifted it at an event and since then I have used it none stop and its still holding strong. Luckily when it does run out I can get it Infinity foods and I know I'll always use this product.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lipbalm: Again another holy grail of mine, I don't think I'll ever use another lip balm again. I suffer with quite dry lips, most likely because I never drink enough water. But applying this really does keep my lips soft and moisturised. On good days I actually need to only apply it day and night and my lips are perfect. If not though I only have to apply it a couple more time during the day and it really does keep them feeling and looking soft. To make it even more lovable it does taste and smell a little like Terry's Chocolate Orange so this has a huge thumbs for me. I actually have two pots one to stay at home and one for out and about and thats actually incase I lose one I have a much needed back up.

So there you have it.The only products I use for my morning routine and all work wonders. I'm loving having a routine I use daily and even better that it doesn't take long for me to do in the mornings. What is your current skincare routine and is there anything else you would highly recommend?

Elizabeth Apps x


1 comment :

  1. What a fantastic publish! Other than the seriously helpful ideas, it really is just really ! Thanks a great deal in your strategies!!
    Weight Loss management

    ReplyDelete