Sunday, 8 January 2017

Grey Tie Jumper

JUMPER: ZARA | JEANS: GAP | TRAINERS: VANS | BEANIE: ONEILL | BAG: SIMILAR

First outfit post of the year and what a laid back one it is! In the winter I tend to just throw on a jumper and jeans or jumper and dress and that's me done. When I first saw these jumpers with the tie front I was indifferent. But when thinking about going into my teaching placement and winter in general I realised I needed some jumpers which were a bit different to the bog standard to spruce up an outfit and in all honesty the more I saw bloggers styling them the more I loved them! So luckily Sam got me this one for Christmas and when I'm not wearing it I do catch myself looking it and just smiling it's just the perfect winter jumper!

It's no secret I like the idea of surfing and the surfing brands and I like to incorporate this love through getting a new beanie from one of the brands each year. When I saw this cream/beige colour in store and with 20% off I just had to have it. It's so cosy and I loved the logo as well on the front with the little snowflake, it'll also be perfect for if Sam and I ever manage to afford to go on a Snowboarding trip together!

First week of January done and the first 3 preparation days in school done, it's all a bit over whelming to say the least. I'm struggling with the trains and travelling, which yes I did choose to do when I moved home, but I had no idea of how often the trains delay and the strikes were not happening when I made the decision. Also with my worrying and over thinking I hate knowing that every time I'm teaching someone is there watching you and although I can usually see past that and get on with it I think feeling this overwhelmed at the moment it's not doing me any good at all. I'm hoping as the weeks go on I get used to it all and it just starts falling into place. As the staff are all very lovely and the class is great as well. But we will see.  









5 comments :

  1. The jumper is so cute and I love how you have styled it, such a great casual outfit.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. The jumper and bag combo is awesome. Http://www.emilyhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit , so comfy, trendy and cool
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/matasee-store-opening-in-tbilisi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that top!

    Lisa Linh
    @bylisalinh
    https://www.bylisalinh.com/blog/2017/1/7/saving-time-costs-money

    ReplyDelete
  5. Placement will be fine, hang in there babe! xxx

    heavenlychaoss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete